The Nampa Farmers Market Begins April 29th!
Saturdays 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Rain or ShineThe Nampa Farmers Market is located in the Longbranch Parking Lot at Front and 13th Adjacent to Our Former Location at Lloyd Square
Start 2017 with your creative side and enter our Winter Poetry Contest.
Submissionn Deadline: January 28, 2017
Winners Announced on February 8, 2017 at 5pm.
Ages: 8 to 108 years old
Theme: Authors Choice
Length: Up to 40 Lines including breaks.
- Poems must be typed. (Entries may be typed at the Ontario Library without charge.)
- No more than 2 entries per person.
- Entries must have the following information: printed or typed on back of the entry or fill out the pre-printed entry form included below and attach it to the back of your entry
- Poetry Contest winter 2017
December 16 & 17, 2016
10 am till 5 pm
vendors, lunch, friends
call Kate at 541-881-6089 for more info
Join us at the Ontario Community Library for Saturday at the Movies.
Saturday September 17, 2016 at 1pm
Ontario Community Library
388 SW 2nd Ave, Ontario, Oregon 97914
Local Social Media
- Home surveillance video IDs young suspect in Boise Bench burglary attempt
- Fast-running rivers make for challenging angling (fishing report, Feb. 24)
- He was bullied as a kid. Now he’s racking up YouTube subscribers and cashing in.
- Little Tikes recalls 540,000 toddler swings over safety hazard
- Buses collide on Bogus Basin Road
- Trump won’t be watching the Oscars, will his voters?
- Here’s a complete list of who will (probably) win at the Oscars Sunday night
- Where’s my audience?You’re posting great content regularly, you’re enthusiastically promoting your site on all the top social channels, while diligently reading and following all the How to Blog Like a Rock Star articles and checklists you can find and yet…. your emails have low open rates, even lower click-through rates. Your ... read more