Bring your toddlers to the library for Tot Time! Toddlers develop social and communication skills as they enjoy dancing, singing, laughing, and learning with great stories and music in a group of peers with similar abilities and development. Every Wednesday at 10am! (18 mos – 3 yrs)
Movies at the Library: We offer a variety of movies throughout the year, that take place indoor and outdoor. We encourage our patrons to attend, and to make it a great experience by bringing items of comfort—a blankie for those cool summer nights, a pillow to prop your head on in the community room. That also goes for snacks, please feel free to enjoy your movie experience the best way possible!
Dear Patrons, Parents, Staff, Students:
A tremendous thank you to the voters of the Fruitland School District for the support you have extended through passage of the supplemental levy. The levy garnered 73% yes votes and passage will allow us to continue operations and programs that serve our students. We are committed as a district to using resources wisely and to providing a level of education of which our community can be proud. Thank you for supporting in so many ways the work we do for students.
Open burning of paper, wood and dry vegetation is allowed as follows:
June 1 – September 30
6 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Please call Payette County Dispatch at 452-3110 for large burns to prevent dispatch of fire trucks. See Burning Ordinance under City Code for further information.
Local Social Media
- US stock indexes mostly higher in afternoon trading; oil up
- Redo of Boise City Hall plaza to start Monday
- 2017 Idaho Legislature: Late consensus on roads caps session marked by infighting
- Thieves stole a package from this Boise man’s porch. He watched it live on video.
- Disabled Boise man’s surveillance camera captured thieves stealing from his porch
- Bergdahl appeal will push back court-martial trial originally scheduled for April
- A missing man is found inside a giant python, video shows
- 7 Mistakes You’re Making with Your Subscription FormsHaving your own little corner of the World Wide Web to write about anything, to engage with like-minded individuals, and to spark conversation is an incredibly wonderful, intoxicating feeling. You’re pouring your heart and soul into your work; your enthusiasm propels you forward in pursuit of your latest goal. ... read more